Virtual Admin/Sales Assistant PT leading to FT
AIA Effective Promos is a leading distributor of branded promotional products that was established in 1999. We are looking to hire a virtual admin/sales assistant to help with everyday tasks of promotional products distributorship.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in the Promotional Products industry. If not, we are willing to train the right person.
· Must have self-discipline with ability to work virtually on their own & yet be productive.
· Excellent organizational skills & detail orientated- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail and follow-up.
· Comfortable communicating with clients, suppliers & team via inbound/outbound calls & emails
· Be courteous when communicating & dealing with supply chain issues with our supplier partners.
· Demonstrate the ability to multitask under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
· Knowledge of ESP online a plus
· Quick learner to be trained on our order entry platform
· Following up with vendors (ex: confirm receipt of order, checking to make sure confirmations for orders received are accurate, ensure proofs have been sent to us for approval when requested, & accuracy of ship dates/in hands dates are being met.
· Data entry of orders, order processing etc with accuracy
· Product sourcing & quotes on project basis when needed
· Willing to attend virtual supplier meetings & Team meetings to gain a better knowledge of our company
· Creative Mind is a PLUS as we like to do creative mail campaigns for prospects & clients
· Familiarity with data entry such as excel to enter leads etc into a platform.
Must be willing to work M-F with set PT hours.
Compensation will be determined by experience & skills. Please email email@example.com for consideration with your pay requirements.
Associate Account Executive
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for sales activities related to developing strategic relationships with major clients and driving category expansion in existing accounts via telephone, email and/or face to face client visits. This involves, but is not limited to: client contacts, presentations, quote generation, RFP response and other sales activities for their assigned accounts. Pre‐sales support functions include: product ideation, pricing, research, product information, building presentations, et cetera.
Reports To Manager of Sales Operations
Ability to adapt to change and perform in a fast‐paced environment
Self‐motivated and clear idea of teamwork value
Excellent project management, organizational, administrative, and follow up skills
Strong ability to multi‐task
Hands‐on attitude and continuous improvement mentality
Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, SAGE, and ASI software packages
Customer service, people, and results oriented
Job Duties Will Include
Develop and uncover net new lines of business for assigned accounts.
Liaison for team; create bridge for discussions between vendor, client, accounts team and production
Develop relationships with strategic vendor partners and maintain a specific number of appointments as outlined.
Starting point for client opportunities and product ideation
Sourcing and research of product
Work closely with Import Department on overseas projects
Manage compliance requirements for larger clients
Prepare client presentations and quotes
Attend vendor presentations for new product ideas and vendor sources
Special projects as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is remote.
Please email cover letter and resume to Sue Hayashi. firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a MultiLine Rep to help us grow!. Soxbay is a supplier of high quality custom knitted socks, ties and scarves made in Italy and Spain. Our offices are located in MA and we are looking for a rep working in the East Coast market that can help us achieve our sales goals.
If you would like to work with us or learn more about our fantastic products please contact us at email@example.com or 617- 942 -1664
We are Hiring! Similar to a “beautiful turnkey move-in condition” home, I have a million dollar plus opportunity (literally) for a strategic sales person who is creative, thinks outside the box and loves to grow plus build relationships.
Want a book of business immediately? (Once you have been trained up to the high standards of SS it will be plug and play with a company supplied full book of business).
What makes you Creative and how do you think outside the box?
If interested please send me a short 30 second video on who you are and what makes you a perfect fit! Plus your resume to: Shariv@StackableSensations.com
Promotional products industry is a plus but not a must.
Promotional Production Coordinator
Located in Trevose, PA.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Resumes should be sent to Tammy Freedman - firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAAGNY is not responsible for the verification or accuracy of the content in the listings and provides this page as a service to our members. All recruiting efforts are the sole responsibility of the posting employer. Job seekers must submit to employer as directed on each job posting.
The SAAGNY Job Board is a member only benefit and does not provide opportunities for non-members to post at this time. All job listings will remain active for up to 60 days.