Crowne Plaza Hotel
3 Executive Blvd.
Suffern, NY 10901
January 29, 2015
Breakfast and Education:
NETWORKING THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Presented by Mary Ellen Sokalski
Trade Show Hours:
10:30 am-3:00 pm
Co-sponsored by NERA, the SAAGNY Winter Showcase is the largest and longest running table top show in this time period.
SAAGNY, PAPPA (formerly SACDV), CPPA and NERA have alligned our Winter Shows in one week to make for easier travel for exhibitors.
Conveniently located in Suffern, NY (Rockland County), just 15 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge, 10 minutes from the Palisades Parkway and 5 minutes from the Garden State Parkway. We will be providing complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and the Suffern train and bus stations.
Be sure to attend the pre-show education session, Networking That Means Business, presented by industry veteran Mary Ellen Sokalski (formerly Pahlka-Hudicka and Nichols).
This is an interactive session that engages participants in best practices in networking to gain valuable leads that can develop into clients, as learned from the pros.
- The right way to approach networking
- Developing a powerful elevator speech that positions them as a program seller
- How to choose networking venues
- Preparing for your networking encounter
- How to avoiding time-suckers
- Effective ways to follow up
- Learn best practices in networking
- Practices to avoid
- Learn and practice a new twist on a more productive elevator speech
- Have fun practicing tips and secrets to improving their networking exchanges with new prospects and existing contacts.
- Discover new places to network
A buffet breakfast is included.
Visit with over 110 leading suppliers and multi-line representatives and over 225 tables of the hottest and newest items in the industry, the 2014 show will be our biggest one ever!
Complimentary parking available for all attendees.
Click Here To Download The 2014-15 Table Top Showcase Contract
Click Here To Download the 2014-15 Table Top Showcase Sponsorship